What do you think of my blog?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Woah is ME!

Hello my little blogger friends! I must put a disclaimer on this blog:I'M IN A VERY WEIRD MOOD!!

There you were warned! I think today is just one of those days when you want to crawl under a rock and never come out. I seem to have left my brain in bed. Today was rather uneventful. I cleaned and took the boys to ride bikes at the park! Now let me just say this it was BEAUTIFUL out!! I cant remember the last time I had such a great day with my boo heads!!! They went on a little walmart trip with daddy this morning so i could get stuff done around the house!! That helped me out soo much!! I didn't have Kane saying "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOOOOOOMMMMYYYY! As much as i LOVE to hear him say that sometimes i would like to just be able to hear myself think!!! On the boys side there isn't to much to report today. They get cutter and cutter each and every day! I thank my lucky stars that they are healthy and happy normal 2 year old boys! Potty training is still going strong! I don't have to ask them anymore if they have to go pee they just do it!! (sigh of relief) Sooo nice!!!

You know i don't understand why eating healthy is SOOOO EXPENSIVE! WTF!!! I got 4 things at the grocery store today and it cost me over 20 bucks!! Are you kidding me!!! Sheeesh! I think I'm going to try to plant a garden.. All of the veggies i love seem easy enough to grow..Uh.. at least i think. So wish me well on that.

I am planning a little day get away in 2 weeks and i cant be moooore excited! As much as i looove my family i need a whole day to do WHATEVER i want and not have to worry about naps,cleaning, or whats for dinner amongst the billion other things i have going on in my life!!! I am so lucky to be blessed with such amazing friends! My besties are coming with me! Honestly the thing i am looking forward to most is doing nothing at all!! I plan on shopping shopping shopping, laying by the pool and tearing it up at night!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY (Insert booty dance)!!!! :D Not to mention some of my fave people with be with me!!!

On another note..(this is where i whine whine whine) I am sooo tired of my husband sleeping 24/7. I understand he has a super stressful job but what about me? All i want is a little attention. The second the boys go to bed he lays on the couch and poooof hes asleep..What does that leave me doing..???!!! Sitting by myself just like i do every other day of the week...I have become extremely lonely..Yes i have my friends but they have families as well and cant come hang with me :( I cant even remember the last time we had a date night just the two of us..( err wait we had a date night about a month ago! Thanks mama and daddy!!! :D ) But i just feel like every year just isn't enough alone time..And it seems so hard to do that when all he does is sleep when we have our chance to hang alone together...Ugh...So i guess i will just have to put my big girl undies on and deal...Or get a night job..Well now that i think about it a job doesn't sound tooo bad after all..Now ill touch on that subject another time :D
So goodnight for now!!!

Bernie Ru
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment